So, why not a step through on how I achieved a photo of a water drop?
Heres how I created this ^
First thing.
I cleared out the sink, Put one lone cup in middle. Filled it almost the the top.
First mistake.
I put the cup under the sink, let the faucet drip. This was not enough distance to make a big drop. So to solve this problem.....
^
I strung a cup on a string above the sink and poked a small hole in the bottom. This made the effect on the water drops hitting the water already in the cup more noticeable.
I set my camera to 100 ISO, f/5.6, 1/200 sec. Since I was planning to use my flash as the light source. I put on my 75-300mm telephoto lens on. ( I used my standard lens for my first photo, and telephoto for my second.)
Stood on a chair about 4 feet aways from the cup, zoomed in & shot as the water dripped into the cup.
Easy & effective way to photograph water.


No comments:
Post a Comment